To use this feature you will need a instance. If you don't know how to roll up an instance click here
You have the option to enable and disable modules on MDOQ. Follow our video guide to discover how to do this.
- Select the required instance in the left pane
- Click the SAK tools button
- Drop down the Actions tab and click manage module states
- Choose multiple modules or one singular module by clicking the check box
- Click enable or disable modules
- Done! You should get some confirmation that your modules have been enabled/disabled.