To uninstall an extension you will need a instance. If you don't know how to roll up an instance click here!
If you have installed a module you no longer need or that is causing an issue MDOQ has got you covered! With the Uninstall module feature you can easily remove a module from your site. Follow our video guide to learn how to do this.
- Select the required instance in the left pane
- Click the SAK tools button
- Drop down the Actions tab and click Uninstall a module
- Select a module from your verified list
- Click Uninstall
- Done! Just wait a few minutes while this uninstalls from your instance