To upgrade Magento on MDOQ you will need a instance. If you don't know how to roll up an instance click here!
You will also need to have added your upgrade file to the MDOQ Versions list. If you need guidance click here.
Install the newest Magento version
With MDOQ you can easily upgrade your Magento version. We boast to have an upgrade time of under 1 minute. Watch our quick tutorial video to see how to upgrade your instance now!
- Select the required instance in the left pane
- Click to the SAK Tools button on your instance.
- Drop down the actions tab and click Upgrade Magento.
- Select one of the verified versions you want to install and give it a commit message.
- You should see a log on your instance stating that the upgrade has commenced.
- That's it! To confirm the version has been upgraded check the Magento admin
Similar to upgrading an instance you may want to apply a patch to your site. With MDOQ you can apply patches click here to find out more.